Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for BSNL Employees to Come Together. Think, Imagine, Innovate and Share. Analyse, Criticise and Channelise Thoughts. Be a Harbinger of Change and Dynamism. Be the Leader – The Undisputed Leader in Telecommunications in the World.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inCHAT
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Formation of Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Formation of Forum Empty
PostSubject: Formation of Forum   Formation of Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:06 am

Dear Members,

In the unfortunate event of closing down of the Discussuion Board on BSNL Intranet by the authorities, we have lost the only common platform, that BSNL employees across the length and breadth of the country had, to come together and share their views.

As an alternative, this board has been created so that our "Discussion Board" remains alive, albeit somewhere else on the web.

So, members come aboard and start sharing your views.

While registering you are requested to provide your details. This is mandatory. You must provide the following:

1. Your Full Name,
2. Your Designation and Place of Posting,
3. Your Contact No. (preferably Mobile No.).

Members who do not do this will be removed periodically.

This is being done to ensure that no outside people get into the forum. This forum is ONLY for the BSNL employees working all over India. So, it's for our own safety.

Am sure, you will agree with me as well.
I request your kind cooperation in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Moderator, BSNL Discussion Forum.
Back to top Go down
https://bsnl.forumotion.net

Formation of Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: