Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for BSNL Employees to Come Together. Think, Imagine, Innovate and Share. Analyse, Criticise and Channelise Thoughts. Be a Harbinger of Change and Dynamism. Be the Leader – The Undisputed Leader in Telecommunications in the World.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inCHAT
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
debayan
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Full Name : Debayan Ghatak
Designation and Location : JTO/CMTS, Kolkata
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read Empty
PostSubject: Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read   Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 pm

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.

A representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about a rishi named Kashyapa of Kashmir (Kashyapa, son of Marichi, son of Brahma), after whom Kashmir is named.

When he struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.'

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them.'

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't there at that time.'

The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'

"............ ...And they say Kashmir belongs to them........ ........ lol!
Back to top Go down
KRISHNAMURTHY P

Number of posts : 3
Full Name : KRISHNAMURTHY P
Designation and Location : CAO TRO/O GMTD Valsad [Gujarat]

PostSubject: Kashmir   Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Nice joke
Back to top Go down
MF_ANSARI_GM
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Full Name : MALIK FAREED ANSARI
Designation and Location : GM CMTS INFRA BSNL BHOPAL
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Kashmir joke   Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Perhaps before 1500 years there were no muslims. So even pakistan or arbia belogned to older religions. It is also said that humans from Yemen arab migrated to india through Gujarat.So perhpas most of the Gujaratis including Narendra bhai are Arabs . So why to fihgt and for what? All religions basically have one objective--to give righteous way to followers . However all religions have built in mechanism to isolate, protect themsleves and show hatred towards others inorder to remain distinguished. So follow whatever religion you like. Respect other's religions and do only thsoe deeds which are benfecials for all.

Majority of indian muslims are actually converts of our hindu ancestors. In kashmir the people have common relations and rituals with hindu pandits.So where is the scope for hatred?

M.F.ANSARI
Back to top Go down
debayan
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Full Name : Debayan Ghatak
Designation and Location : JTO/CMTS, Kolkata

PostSubject: What's in a religion?   Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 pm

What's in a religion? Different religions teach different ways to reach God (if one at all believes in God). It's as simple as that, nothing more.

Some people interpret their religion in their own ways just to justify their misdeeds.

Sri Ramakrishna dev used to say ... say there is a pond, there are many "ghats" leading to it. Different people use different "ghats" to drink water from the same pond. The pond is God, the different ghats are different religions. We use these different "ghats" to drink water from the same pond.

And we, so called educated people, fight over religions !!! Shame on us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read   Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice speech regarding Kashmir - Good read
Page 1 of 1